American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.
Louis Grizzard, a great American
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's choice ~ not chance ~ that determines your destiny.
Jean Nidetch

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Georgia Visit

I came up to Georgia on Saturday, 8/23, to bring a truck load of bikes, etc., to Samantha's house and to bring Kyle home because he had stayed with us for a week after Samantha and Logan and Tyler returned home. Nathan came back with us also for the weekend and returned to Panama City with a co-worker on Sunday night or Monday morning. Then I found out my mother wasn't feeling well and my brother and sister-in-law were here from Asheville. I went to Mother's on Wednesday to stay for a while and my brother went home on Sunday. This is Tuesday 8/2, and I'm still at mother's for a few more days. She is much better now so I will probably leave this week to return to Sam & Buddy at the camper at St. Andrews S.P.

We'll be at St. Andrews until 9/1, then we are heading to Georgia to Sprewell Bluff State Park for one month, then on 10/1, go to F. D. Roosevelt State Park until 12/31. On Jan.1, we'll leave Georgia and go back to Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, Ala. Then back to St. Andrews on 3/1 for four months. Whew............that's the plans for now...........but, of course, they could change at any time! ;-)

Special plans for January or February......but more on that later. Here's a hint:


No comments: