American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.
Louis Grizzard, a great American
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's choice ~ not chance ~ that determines your destiny.
Jean Nidetch

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

Joyce, from A Cup of Joe With a View, tagged me to name 6 random things about myself.
Here they are! Thanks Joyce!

6 Random Things About Myself ~~Here are the rules....

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


~~~~~~Here are my 6 random things:

1. I live in a 28’ travel trailer and volunteer at state parks for fun!

2. I attended the University of Georgia as a Journalism major and I believe that if you are good in life, when you die you will go to Vince Dooley’s house.

3. I retired at the age of 58 years, 11 months, 1 week, and 3 days. Wahoo!!!!

4. I met my husband in late April, 1968, and we were married in January, 1969, and we’ll celebrate our 40th anniversary in 7 weeks.

5. I have 2 amazing children and 5 amazing grandchildren.

6. I am hooked on computers.


The five people I tagged:

Kate at SixtySomethin

Anni at Hootin' Anni

Pea's at Pea's Corner

Karen at Fab Grandma

Donna at Cookie Sunshine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary. I'll get around to the meme soon, I promise.

Hootin Anni said...

I can't believe how much we have in common!! I met my hubby in March of 1968 and married him in May...been with him ever since. We too have two children. But the # of grandkids for us is only two. You surpassed me on that. I also retired early. I wouldn't change that for the world.

I'll get the tag up by the weekend, hopefully.

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan (fellow Scorpio)
Joyce tagged me as well. I just did the meme yesterday. Had trouble with linking.
I have always wanted an RV. Sounds like so much fun.
So glad you found my Blog. My daughter got me started and I have been hoping to have more followers in my age group.

Anonymous said...

I met my husband in May and married him in September and it's been 30 years. I also am hooked on computers. Thanks for doing the meme!