Joyce, from A Cup of Joe With a View, tagged me to name 6 random things about myself.
Here they are! Thanks Joyce!
6 Random Things About Myself ~~Here are the rules....
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
~~~~~~Here are my 6 random things:
1. I live in a 28’ travel trailer and volunteer at state parks for fun!
2. I attended the University of Georgia as a Journalism major and I believe that if you are good in life, when you die you will go to Vince Dooley’s house.
3. I retired at the age of 58 years, 11 months, 1 week, and 3 days. Wahoo!!!!
4. I met my husband in late April, 1968, and we were married in January, 1969, and we’ll celebrate our 40th anniversary in 7 weeks.
5. I have 2 amazing children and 5 amazing grandchildren.
6. I am hooked on computers.
The five people I tagged:
Kate at SixtySomethin
Anni at Hootin' Anni
Pea's at Pea's Corner
Karen at Fab Grandma
Donna at Cookie Sunshine