American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.
Louis Grizzard, a great American
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's choice ~ not chance ~ that determines your destiny.
Jean Nidetch

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~ More Pics ~

2006 Coachmen Chaparral 275RLS




These aren't very good pics............but best I could do for now. These were taken during our walk-through. We'll probably pick it up on Monday. We had to get weight distribution hitch, sway bars, electric brakes and mirror extensions added to the truck.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a lot of room in there, and I love the color scheme. Is that a spice rack I noticed over the sink? I had one in my first trailer. The new one didn't have a built in one, so that is one of the first things I bought for it.

Bob said...

Congrats on the new rig...it looks like a beauty!
Bob in Minnesota

Anonymous said...

Love it! Especially the chairs in front of the window. This looks perfect for you guys. Glad you found something you like.

Lisa in Bulldog Country

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and read it all the way through!

How wonderful! You are doing a spectacular job - the writing the pics! I love it!

The new rig is a beauty. I too like the chairs in the window, reminds me of a cozy den/family room. Neat.

Keep up the great job [the grandkids are adorable btw] - I will definitely be back to visit often.

Have fun in the new rig.